About the Building
Exciting & Luxurious Living
162 Queens Quay Condos is a new condo development by Empire Communities. Currently in pre-construction at 162 Queens Quay East, Toronto. This development is located at Queens Quay and Richardson. A total of 460 condominium units are proposed.
1. Lake Front Living – Empire Quay House Condos is the place to live for perfect views of the lake, Toronto Harbour and Toronto Islands. Residents can enjoy being within walking distance to popular city beaches like Sugar Beach and Cherry Beach.
2. Employment Opportunities – The East Bayfront community of Toronto is quickly developing into a major employment hub. The area has become home to Google’s Smart City, Microsoft headquarters and the Waterfront Innovation Centre.
3. Lifestyle Amenities Galore – Living downtown Toronto has its advantages including having everyday amenities all within walking distance. The area surrounding Empire Quay House Condos offers residents plenty of restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies, and shopping and entertainment options.
4. Perfect Transit Score – There is no need to use a vehicle when living at Empire Quay House Condos, because using transit is so easy. With a perfect transit score, residents can choose to use streetcars or buses, both which run within walking distance to home.
5. Highway Access – For residents looking to travel throughout the city by vehicle, Empire Quay House Condos are located just south of the Gardiner Expressway, allowing commuters access to the downtown core in just 10 minutes.
Empire Communities is known to build thriving communities with a beautiful element of architecture. Queens Quay Condos is expected to have incredible attention detail along with a spectacular urban design packed with great amenities. The developer creates establishments raving about the unique and satisfying glamour for residents to enjoy. Empire Communities has already successfully built over 12,000 new homes. They continue their stride to make recognizable condo developments like the Queens Quay E. The integrated and master planned community is a dream come true for potential homeowners. With an excelling community, it’s vibrant and rich features can attract any onlooker.
- Located in waterfront communities
- Walk score of 91/100
- East access ton the Gardiner Expressway
- Walking distance to Lake Ontario, Sugar Beach and Union Station
- Close to Billy Bishop Airport, the Financial District, and St. Lawrence Market
- Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
- Close to schools
- Nearby parks include Berczy Park, Sculpture Gardens and St. James Park
- Gym and Yoga Room
- Walk-Out Balcony
- Co-Working Space with a Study Area/Breakout Room
- Dog Run
- Indoor Kitchen/Party Room
- Rooftop Terrace Containing Seating
- Dining Areas